//

Friday, February 29, 2008

Flashy ride to relegation

Robbie Savage has provoked an angry reaction from teammates at Derby County after showing up to training in a brand new 160,000 pound Mercedes Benz.

Savage is entitled to drive whatever he likes, but will almost certainly be dropped against Sunderland this weekend after failing to register any impact whatsoever at his new club –that is except to raise the sunglasses of the other players as theymake a double take at his new wheels.

Savage arrived from Blackburn Rovers for 1.5m pounds in the January transfer window and has been in poor form as Derby, with just nine points and a single win, are likely to go lower than the 15 points Sunderland scored back in 2003.

Savage will be showing his flash ride in the Championship next season, that you can take to the bank.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PHONE NUMBER:+234818847671
AGE:18
NAMES:bright shenco agunede
COUNTRY: nigeria.
EMAIL:brightagunede@ymail.com

Dear sir/madam
My name is bright shenco agunede i am from benin edo state nigeria, i am an upcoming footballer and i am so skillful i play the right winger i use both feets my mentor is
C.ronaldo and blessed with the talent to play soccer,i will sincerely love to play for derby youth club academy fc but i dont how to start it,i dont like the possition where the club is now and by God,s grace i want to play for the club and work hard with the team and exalt the team up away from religations,please derby counting fc please give me a golden chance and an opportunity to play for your youth academy,my parents are so very proud of the potential and skill God had blessed me with they had tried all they to send me to eaurope to play for derby but they could not because they have no money,am from a very poor family but almighty God had wear me a crown of football because of my skills and talents my friends and fans name me shenco,which means if u know what you wants go for it.please derby reply my application via email or phone number above and give me a chance to play for your club because i love derby fc and i can while playing soccer, God bless you.

3/11/2011 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Borrow Money From People. Low Rates. No Banks. Earn 8-12%. Great Returns. No Banks.