//

Friday, October 26, 2007

Want scores?

I came across a great site the other day with a very comprehensive list of live scores. The site is called FlashScore and it lists football scores from about 40 or 50 different countries and competitions.

Often times I am traveling and cannot see soccer live, so this site has proved useful to see what the results are for the day and follow a game that I cant watch live. It also has a schedule page which will tell you when all the games are on.

Beyond football, FlashScore also has scores from an array of sports such as hockey, tennis and basketball. There are also features such as personalization and sound alerts. Its one of the best live score sites I have ever seen. You can check the site out at http://www.flashscore.com/.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger The Soccer Source said...

cool site. They don't appear to have a widget though? I could use something like that for my site.

10/26/2007 6:09 PM  
Anonymous Jakob Steng said...

Great. I enjoy streaming as well. I am Dutch, and have been streaming for some time. Here are some links you may enjoy. Some of the text is in Dutch, but it leads fairly easy to English speaking streaming sites. Just click around and you'll get there.
Have viewing.

7/14/2016 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Borrow Money From People. Low Rates. No Banks. Earn 8-12%. Great Returns. No Banks.