//

Friday, September 21, 2007

Chelsea to become revolving door

You think rumors that Jose Mourinho might have lost the dressing room might be true? Well, look at the quotes below and judge for yourself. Mourinho sits by the phone waiting for a call from Tottenham, Barcelona, Inter Milan and Real Madrid. Coaches all over Europe are wondering if Mourinho’s claim of “I am waiting for the phone calls. I want to enjoy my life but I want to work” will mean they don’t work.

Along with Mourinho's exit have been a number of key coaches and scouts. Avram Grant looks woefully unqualified to fill the hole left at the club and I doubt he can get the players to play for him. It has been revealed that at the end of training Grant would milk the players for information about whether they were satisfied with the training sessions.

Defender Ricardo Carvalho: "It is a very sad day for me and the team. I had a big offer from Real Madrid but I stayed at Chelsea because of Mourinho."

Florent Malouda: "I joined Chelsea because of my first meeting with Mourinho."

Michael Essien and Paulo Ferreira have already declared their dismay and likeliness to want to go and Frank Lampard, who waited to sign a new contract, is a 99% certainty to go and will likely follow Mourinho wherever he goes.

Claude Makelele: "This news was like a bomb for me. I would never have believed we would see the exit of the coach just two months into the season”

Didier is said to be furious with the club and friends say it's a matter of when and not if he'll leave the club.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is the beginning of the end. No 'special one' no goal scorers fit, no fans, no history. Good bye, farewell,but not missed

9/21/2007 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Borrow Money From People. Low Rates. No Banks. Earn 8-12%. Great Returns. No Banks.