//

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Michael Ballack: Chelsea future?

"My contract expires in a year and a half so we will see what happens. Moving abroad does appeal to me as I can discover something new." -Ballack
Bayern Munich can’t keep midfielder Michael Ballack if Chelsea bids because they have too much money. There is suspicion of a link.

The German captain is an excellent player, his tactics at times not withstanding, he is a commanding midfielder with strength, intelligence and a high workrate.

Ballack is out of contract at the end of next season so he has a strong negotiating position. I’d expect a move because he seems keen on it. He has something to prove, and I think he’ll play well anywhere he goes.

Borrow Money From People. Low Rates. No Banks. Earn 8-12%. Great Returns. No Banks.